Tallit & Tefillin Bags
- Royal Design Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags$7.98 - $15.96
- Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags Corner design$6.90 - $14.84
- Gold White Swirl Design Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags$7.98 - $15.96
- Faux Leather Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set with Western Wall Image - Gray$44.66
- Lions Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags$26.60
- Crown Design Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags$7.98 - $15.96
- Majestic gold design Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags$7.98 - $15.96
- Faux Leather Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set with Jerusalem Design - Gray$44.66
- White Gold Flowers Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags$7.98 - $15.96
- Scroll Design Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags$7.98 - $15.96
- Flowers design Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags$7.98 - $15.96
- Faux Suede Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set with Twelve Tribes Breastplate Design$29.78
- Flower Design Dark Blue Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bags$7.98 - $15.96
- Velvet Royal Blue Tallit and Tefillin Bags Gold and White Swirl Design$7.98 - $15.96
- Velvet Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set Faux Leather$25.53
- Dark Blue Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags - Gold Vilna Pillars$59.85
- Dark Blue Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags - Silver Vilna Pillars$53.20
- Off White Faux Leather Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set with Silver Star of David$24.81
- Canvas Transparent Front Tallit and Tefillin Carrier$25.37
- Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags - Choshen$29.26
- Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags - Jerusalem$34.58
- Faux Leather off-white Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set with Arcs - Blue and Gray$21.84
- Dark Blue Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bags - Silver Pillars$29.26
- Corner Ornament Navy Velvet Tallit & Tefillin Bag Set$22.61
Tallit and Tefillin Bags Set
A matching Tallit and Tefillin bag is a must for every Bar Mitzvah boy. If the custom in his community is that a tallit is only donned on a regular basis for praying after marriage, then the Tallit and Tefillin bag set will wait until that auspicious occasion. Whenever it is, the set is a meaningful gift that will be used constantly and always enjoyed.
The Jewish people have a moving tradition of adding beauty to ritual objects. This is based on the verse in Exodus 15:2: “this is my G-D and I will glorify Him,” an expression of love for every mitzvah and a declaration of our wish to add meaning and relevance to the mitzvot by ensuring that religious items have an aesthetic dimension and are pleasing to the eye.
This explains why there is such a variety of Tallit and Tefillin bag sets on the market – a choice of fabrics, designs, embroideries and of course with wide variations in price. “Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder” says the popular saying. Each person with his own taste, needs and budget will look for the set that appeals to him.
The most well-liked fabric for tallit and tefillin sets has been and remains – dark blue velvet. Its soft plush look and distinguished color gives a luxurious impression which is enhanced by pretty artistic designs. Some have geometric shapes in the center – round, oval, square or other flowing center themes. Others have corner designs with a floral theme.
Looking for a picture rather than a design? Enjoy our silver pillars set or the Vilna pillars set in gold or silver. For designs linked to Judaica, you may well enjoy our lion design featuring two Lions of Judah crouching over the two Tablets, or the Choshen-Breastplate with the twelve stones arranged in varying colors or eloquent pictures of Jerusalem. For an original design, try our night set displaying the Jerusalem moon in crescent form.
An alternative to velvet is faux suede, an imitation of suede that is enjoying a surge of popularity. It is stronger and sturdier than suede and is usually more weather resistant. It comes in a choice of pretty colors and designs. Look at the pretty Choshen design, enhanced with a verse quotation in a circular design. Another one displays Old City Jerusalem in a circular design also with a quotation. An elegant grey faux suede has a clean angular design on the side with Biblical verses quoting the instruction to wear Tefillin and Tzizit. A must for Chabad followers is a Tallit and two Tefillin bags displaying a picture of the international headquarters of the Chabad movement, popularly known as 770.
Whichever design you choose, there is the option for an additional fee of course, to add your name in Hebrew or English. If you queries regarding the spelling or any other issue, just call our staff. They are experienced, knowledgeable and just love talking to customers and helping them.
So, whether you are purchase a Tallit and Tefillin Bag Set for yourself or for a son, husband or friend – you can be sure of a purchase that will be satisfying and give delight and inspiration for many years to come.